Getting your message noticed is becoming increasingly difficult in today's marketplace that floods consumers with information and choices. Through dynamic digital signage organizations can communicate their value in a meaningful and memorable way.
Designed with schools, corporate communications, and retail spaces in mind, TSI's digital signage systems are for organizations that want to easily communicate with their customers, community, guests, students, and staff.
- Promote and cross-sell your products and services directly to the people in your facility
- Deliver entertaining and informational content to reduce perceived wait times
- Share news and an up-to-date schedules right where people need it most
- Provide real-time location and directional guidance
Whether you need to deploy a single digital sign or possibly an entire network of displays across multiple locations, TSI can provide a cost-effective solution that is easy to manage. This technology has become even more affordable through a hosted model, and some businesses have turned their digital signage systems into a revenue generator by partnering with their vendors. Grocery stores, for an example, sprinkle their stores with messages from suppliers for everything from chicken to frozen peas.
Digital signage is perfectly positioned to assist with the relaying of information to large crowds of people in the event of an emergency. Recent events in the United States of America have highlighted the need for authorities to communicate and update people that are trapped in life-threating situations.
Gone are the days when institutions and authorities had to rely on static and prearranged emergency plans hoped that word of mouth and speakerphones would transmit their instructions to an often frightened public. Instead they are now able to transmit up-to-date instructions which can be adjusted to meet a variety of situations and can be delivered as a consistent message to all affected people. This ultimately increases public safety and emergency response times and leads to saved lives.
Institutions and emergency services can use digital signage in a variety of ways:
- Provide visual and dynamic demonstrations of current escape routes
- Communicate with large crowds of people in a consistent and clear manner
- Provide real-time information on the crisis as it unfolds
- Allow for varied messages for people in different areas of the venues
- Use the signage for a variety of other uses and communications during non-emergency times
Essentially digital signage can allow rescue, crowd management and crowd communication efforts to be infinitely more efficient and effective in a cost-effective manner, resulting in increased public safety. These are just some examples of the ways digital signage can be used to increase public safety in times of emergency.