Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Summary:
We are looking for a results-oriented visionary to help drive success at TSI as the company’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CEO is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the Board and other management to establish short and long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
The ideal candidate will have held relevant positions and can work effectively in lean environments. This is a results-oriented position that will fit well with a self-driven, self-motivated leader who has strong P&L credentials. The position is based in St. Charles, MO. The position reports directly to the Commercial President of Miami Nation Enterprises.
- Drives the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Spearheads the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Identify key performance benchmarks and hold managers accountable for achieving the objectives of the company.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains required members of the executive team.
- Chair all company leadership meetings.
- Coordinate and manage all legal counsel required for limiting TSI Global and subsidiaries liabilities and risk.
- Provide annual performance reviews with senior management to assure job performances are meeting company expectations.
- Continually research and understand the construction and telecommunications industry, required to fully comprehend the companies’ vision and goals.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance to assure all proper capital and cash flow.
- Participate in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the Board and senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation, effectiveness and profitability of the corporation.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Develop/collect all required information needed to manage the business.
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested by the Board/Owners.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Master’s degree or 10 years of relevant experience
- Prior experiences in strategic planning in cooperation with a governing Board a plus.
- An experienced leader and financial executive with appropriate industry experience, preferably in the Telecommunication/construction field.
- An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor.
- An excellent negotiator who is experienced in contracts.
- A decisive individual who possesses a “big picture” perspective and is well versed in systems.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to make effective presentations on controversial or complex topics to the Board/Owners.
- Strong organizational and strategic skills; ability to plan strategically and think tactically.
Will be required for this position the percentage of time traveling will vary widely based on the circumstances.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. No or very limited physical effort required. No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
Preference in filling this position will be given to qualified Indian applicants in accordance with the Indian Preference Act.
Miami Nation Enterprises, TSI Global Companies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Education & Experience:
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Telecommunication/Construction Field: 10 years (Preferred)