Audiovisual Systems Account Manager: Summary - (St. Louis, MO)
The Executive Account Manager will execute TSI’s Business Development and Account Management strategy, and initiate contact with potential customers, identify their needs, and sell appropriate systems to meet those needs. This person will develop long-term strategic partnerships with customers to build re-occurring revenue streams.
The person in this role must have training and experience in the following areas:
- Conference and Meeting room systems, including video conference systems.
- Audio-Visual Control systems (AMX, Crestron, Extron).
- Audio DSP systems (QSYS, Biamp, BSS/Crown).
- Event-space Audio and Presentation Systems.
- Video and Sound Engineering.
- Digital Display Systems, including large-format display systems.
- Experience with AV over IP Network Systems.
- Demonstrated experience selling large complex AV systems into Corporate enterprises and Public Institutions.
This role will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Interact with prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer-vendor relationship
- Research and develop buying influences, budgets, and purchasing criteria for accounts
- Perform needs analysis with customers to determine solution to suit their needs
- Educate customers on current best practices and technology solutions that are appropriate for their needs
- Interpret consultant-designed RFPs, specifications, and drawings to develop equipment and labor estimates
- Estimate and quote Audio-Visual systems, including working with the TSI Technical Solutions team to develop thoughtfully-designed systems proposals for customers that meet their requirements
- Track active bidding opportunities (Request for Proposals) and manage the bidding response process
- Sales forecasting and delivering on assigned quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Track, maintain, and regularly report a sales pipeline of viable sales opportunities
- Prepare complete and detailed proposals and sales information presentations for customers
- Prepare, update and modify project estimates and proposals throughout the purchasing cycle
- Develop project turnover package for transition of the completed sale to the operations team(s)
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 5+ Years of Sales and Account Management experience in the A-V system integration industry.
- High school diploma (or equivalent), College degree preferred.
- Avixa Certification (CTS, or similar).
- Experience proposing and selling large-scale AV projects spanning wide areas for large enterprises and public institutions.
- Computer software skills required to effectively manage the selling and proposal process required, including:
- Project estimates in, D-Tools Estimating Software, MS Excel or other software program used by TSI.
- Project schedules in MS Project or other software program used by TSI.
- Project proposals, change orders and other correspondence.
- Microsoft Office 365 applications including Teams.
- Knowledge required to review, understand and process construction documents, including:
- Project specifications.
- Project drawings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Strong cost analysis and project judgement skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Past experience demonstrating sales skills and achieving/exceeding set Sales Quotas.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills with both internal and external customers.
- Normal office working environment.
- Regional travel to customer sites required (Auto allowance provided)
- Some limited out of town travel may be required.
- Base Salary + Commission
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance