TSI Global Companies has an immediate opening for a digitally savvy go-getter to join the TSI family as our next Marketing Coordinator. Ideal candidates have a passion for blending strategy and creativity when acting as the company’s voice through social media, blogs, and various other marketing initiatives. Sound like you? Go ahead and read on.
About the Marketing Coordinator Position
Our marketing team members are communication champions, responsible for telling the world TSI’s story and building our overall digital footprint. They are the creative masterminds behind translating the technical lingo common in the audiovisual industry into a language that resonates with our audiences.
This role requires strong verbal and written communication, organizational finesse, an audience-centric creative mind, and the willingness to learn and adapt when necessary. A typical day could consist of tasks like building content calendars, creating blogs, documenting projects through images and video, organizing company events, working within the Adobe Suite on projects, and various other promotional tasks. Yeah, we’re versatile like that.
About TSI Global Companies
TSI is an MBE-certified design/build audiovisual, structured cabling, and security solutions integrator. Since 1987, we have been perfecting the art of solving organizational challenges with technical systems designed around human experience.
Every organization’s needs are unique. We believe their technology solutions should be, too. Our in-house team of experts focus on understanding those needs to take entire projects from cradle to grave. Whether it be a complete conference room outfitted with unified communication systems, CCTV security systems, access control, video walls, or the infrastructure cabling that brings it all to life, TSI is determined to help organizations solve their challenges.
TSI has proudly built its reputation around our six core values: Innovation, Education, Quality, Teamwork, People, and Diversity. This foundation has allowed us to evolve into the number one integrator for organizations across corporate enterprise, education, healthcare, performing arts, hospitality, and house of worship industries.
- Build LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter content and schedule posts within our Hootsuite content calendar
- Monitor and engage with our followers while ensuring brand consistency in copy, tone, voice, and terminology
- Analyze social media data metrics to determine future marketing strategies
- Help create and maintain internal and customer-facing marketing deliverables
- Document projects and company events with captivating photography and videography
- Assist with planning, organizing, and promoting company events
- Work alongside the marketing manager to create timely and thought-provoking blogs for the website
- Update digital signage with company news, success stories, KPI updates, and events.
- Draft submittals for the company and individuals
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Familiarity with Hootsuite to manage social media accounts and activity
- Expert understanding of social media best practices and optimal posting guidelines
- Moderately proficient Adobe Suite skillset (Ai, Lr, Ps, Id)
- Ability to translate complex industry topics into digestible nuggets of content written for our audience – all in 280 characters or less
- Track and report data metrics across all social media platforms
- Attention to detail – so much so that your application must include your favorite or least favorite TikTok creator to be considered for the position
- Event planning logistics and fundraising
- Storytelling through photography and occasional videography
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related fields
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Familiarity with the AV industry
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary + Quarterly Key Performance Indicator Bonuses
- 401(k) matching (50% of contributions up to 10% of salary)
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Gas reimbursement
- Normal office environment, but with a ping pong table
- Occasional travel to project site locations
- Option to work from home when necessary